Date: Wednesday, January 12th, 2011, 04:37
Category: News, Software
You may love Flash Player or hate it, but the new versions can’t be ignored.
Late Tuesday, Adobe released Flash Player 10.2.152 for Mac OS X, a 7.6 megabyte download via MacUpdate. The new version functions essentially as a pre-release to version 10.2 and includes the following fixes and changes:
- General stability fixes.
- Additional audio and video fixes.
The full notes of the new version can be found here and Flash Player 10.2.152 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts