Date: Thursday, January 27th, 2011, 04:25
Category: News, Software
Onyx, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.2.3. The new version, a 16.4 megabyte download (courtesy of MacUpdate), adds the following fixes and changes:
- Misc display bugs corrected.
- Deleting the Fonts Cache improved.
- Deleting the logs improved.
- Help improved and updated.
- Individual deleting the .DS_Store files in the hidden folders.
- Restore Defaults Option in the Parameters > Dock panel improved.
- Bug corrected while checking the volume in some cases.
- Bug corrected in the Parameters panel (Mac OS X Server).
- Bug corrected when OnyX quit all the applications.
Onyx 2.2.3 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update