Date: Thursday, February 10th, 2011, 06:33
Category: ipad, iPhone, iPod, News, Software
If you’ve just snagged a Verizon iPhone 4, here’s your first patch.
On Thursday, Apple released iOS 4.2.6, its first update for the Verizon iPhone 4 handset. The update, a 401.4 megabyte download, fixes a bug to ensure Personal Hotspot data usage is accurately reported.
As always, the update can be snagged via iTunes by attaching the iPhone, clicking on the unit in the device window and clicking the “Check for Update” button.
iOS 4.2.6 currently requires a Verizon iPhone 4 to install and run.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts