Date: Thursday, February 17th, 2011, 05:53
Category: News, Software
Late Wednesday, Apple posted its Digital Camera Raw Compatibility Update 3.6, an update designed to extend RAW image compatibility for the Aperture 3 and iPhoto ’09 applications.
The update, a 6.4 megabyte download, adds support for the following cameras:
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 / 1100D / Kiss X50
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D / Kiss X5
- Olympus E-5
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100
- Pentax K-r
- Pentax K-5
It also addresses processing issues for the following cameras:
- Nikon D7000
- Nikon COOLPIX P7000
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2
The update requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run and is also available via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature.
If you’ve tried the new Digital Camera update and noticed any changes, please let us know how it went.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9