Date: Thursday, March 10th, 2011, 05:44
Category: News, Software
Yes, you were freaking out with joy as Apple released its iOS 4.3 updates yesterday.
And then you celebrated by arranging for your siamese cat to legally marry your basset hound, despite the confused expressions on their faces.
Amidst all this, Apple released Safari 5.0.4, an update to its web browser with the following fixes and new features:
- Improved stability for webpages with multiple instances of plug-in content.
- Improved compatibility with webpages with image reflections and transition effects.
- A fix for an issue that could cause some webpages to print with incorrect layouts.
- A fix for an issue that could cause content to display incorrectly on webpages with plug-ins.
- A fix for an issue that could cause a Screen Saver to appear while video is playing in Safari.
- Improved compatibility with VoiceOver on webpages with text input areas and lists with selectable items.
- Improved stability when using VoiceOver.
Safari 5.0.4 is available on Mac OS X via Software Update or via direct download from Apple and requires Mac OS X 10.6.4 or later to install and run.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update