Date: Tuesday, April 19th, 2011, 03:14
Category: News, Software
Late Tuesday, Apple released iTunes 10.2.2, the latest version of its multimedia/jukebox application for Mac OS X. The new version, a 24.5 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- Addresses an issue where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad.
- Resolves an issue which may cause syncing photos with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to take longer than necessary.
- Fixes a problem where video previews on the iTunes Store may skip while playing.
- Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance.
iTunes 10.2.2 is available via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature and requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts