Date: Wednesday, April 27th, 2011, 04:46
Category: News, Software
Apple on Tuesday released iPhoto 9.1.2, the latest version of its image organization and editing application. The update, a 106 megabyte download which can be be snagged via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature, offers the following fixes and changes:
- Addresses an issue that prevented the Zoom slider from being accessible in Magnify (1-Up) view.
- Fixes an issue where Toolbars were not auto-hiding in Full Screen view.
- Search field now correctly performs an “includes” search when searching by text string.
iPhoto 9.1.2 retails for US$49 as part of iLife ’11 and requires Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the update and noticed any changes, please let us know.
- Apple issues statement regarding customer privacy/transparency in wake of “Prism” scandal
- Rogers Wireless, Telus, to offer iPad, iPad mini sales, Wind to offer nano-SIMs for iPhone 5 handset
- Review: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- European Union to remove roaming fees starting July 2014
- Microsoft releases long-awaited Office Mobile 365 for iOS