Date: Wednesday, April 27th, 2011, 04:35
Category: News, Software
Onyx, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.2.7. The new version, a 15.8 megabyte download (courtesy of MacUpdate), adds the following fixes and changes:
- Deleting the System Archived logs in the Maintenance > Scripts panel.
- Deleting Temporary Items improved.
- Deleting Logs improved.
- Deleting User Cache improved.
Onyx 2.2.7 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration