Date: Thursday, April 28th, 2011, 04:03
Category: News, Software
Early Tuesday, software giant released version 3.4 of its Lightroom (available on the company’s update page) photo editing utility. The Lightroom 3.4 update added the following fixes and changes:
- Additional camera support for several new camera models including the Canon Rebel T3i, Nikon D5100 and Fuji FinePix X100.
- Corrections for issues introduced in previous versions of Lightroom 3.
Adobe Lightroom 3.4 retails for US$299 and requires Mac OS X 10.5.6 or later to install and run.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts