Date: Thursday, April 28th, 2011, 04:30
Category: iPhone, News
Hours after the white iPhone 4 went on sale internationally, the long-awaited handset is now available through the U.S. Apple Store, as well as AT&T and Verizon’s websites. As mentioned earlier, the unit should be available at Apple’s brick-and-mortar stores when they open later today. Per The Unofficial Apple Website, Apple’s front and iPhone pages has yet to be updated with the now-available status of the phone, but will most likely mirror the “finally” ads that are appearing on AT&T and Verizon’s sites.
If you’re waiting in line, it might help to bring the following along for a respectable place in the white iPhone 4 (or any) line…
Keep in mind that you don’t have to use it, just brandish it.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts