Date: Tuesday, May 10th, 2011, 04:56
Category: News, Software
On Monday, version 220.127.116.115 of Skype went public. The new version, a 20.2 megabyte download, resolves a security issue that could allow hackers to gain control of a Mac via a maliciously crafted Skype message. The vulnerability made headlines last week when a security researcher publicized the issue. In response, Skype promised that an update would come early this week.
Skype 18.104.22.1685 requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update