Date: Wednesday, May 25th, 2011, 04:59
Category: News, Software
Early Tuesday, software giant released version 3.4.1 of its Lightroom (available on the company’s update page) photo editing utility. The Lightroom 3.4.1 update added the following fixes and changes:
- Additional camera support for several new camera models including the Canon Rebel T3i, Nikon D5100 and Fuji FinePix X100.
- Corrections for issues introduced in previous versions of Lightroom 3.
- The Lightroom 3.4.1 update includes an important correction for a bug introduced in the Lightroom 3.4 release.
Adobe Lightroom 3.4.1 retails for US$299 and requires Mac OS X 10.5.6 or later to install and run.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update