Date: Tuesday, May 31st, 2011, 04:06
Category: MacBook Air, News
It’s when the current supplies run low that the interesting stuff tends to be around the corner.
Per 9to5Mac, sources have stated that supplies of the MacBook Air are dwindling ahead of an expected refresh for the product line.
Back in April, it was reported that new MacBook Air models were likely to be on the horizon, perhaps launching in June.
However, the most significant additions to the new MacBook Airs are likely to be Sandy Bridge processors and Thunderbolt ports.
Many of the MacBook Air’s rivals in the thin-and-light category such as MSI, Dell, Lenovo and Samsung are either already using Sandy Bridge processors or are about to introduce them.
Stay tuned for additional details as they become available.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration