Date: Monday, July 11th, 2011, 09:56
Category: News, Software
On Monday, Apple released iMovie 9.0.4, the latest version of its consumer-level video editing application. The new version, a 76.2 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Support for opening projects imported from iMovie for iOS.
- Fixes an issue where some audio adjustments were not preserved.
- Addresses a performance issue when using large quantities of video clips with keywords.
- Resolves issue with slow application launch when working with large iPhoto libraries.
iMovie 9.0.4 requires Mac OS X 10.6.7 or later to install and run and can be snagged manually or via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts