Date: Thursday, August 4th, 2011, 06:20
Category: News, Software
Late Wednesday, Apple released the latest version of QuickTime, its multimedia support system for Mac OS X and Windows. The new version, known as QuickTime 7.7, is available as a variably-sized download (depending on version chosen through the download page), and improves security and is recommended for all Mac OS X 10.5.x (“Leopard”) users.
The update requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run and can be located and snagged via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature.
If you’ve tried the update and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.
- Best Buy to begin $50 discount off iPhone 5 beginning this Sunday
- Apple expands Maps application’s 3D flyover coverage, accuracy to parts of California
- Rumor: Fifth-gen iPad to receive rear-facing mic, thinner, lighter design
- Dropbox updated to 2.0.21
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features