Date: Wednesday, August 24th, 2011, 04:58
Category: News, Software
Let’s face it, you’re going to need functional printer drivers for your Mac.
Per Macworld, Apple on Tuesday released its 2.8 Epson driver update, released Tuesday.
The updated driver provides updated support for Epson’s entire line of printers, scanners, fax machines, and multi-function machinery when connecting to a Mac running OS X 10.6. The update is available as a 962 MB download size from Apple’s Support website.
The update can also be located, snagged and installed via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature.
If you’ve installed the update and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update