Date: Thursday, September 1st, 2011, 04:33
Category: News, Software
Late Wednesday, Apple posted its Digital Camera Raw Compatibility Update 3.8, an update designed to extend RAW image compatibility for the Aperture 3 and iPhoto ’09 applications.
The update, a 6.9 megabyte download, adds support for the following cameras:
- Konica Minolta DiMAGE A200
- Olympus PEN E-P3
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G3
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF3
- Samsung NX11
- Samsung NX100
- Sony Alpha NEX-C3
- Sony Alpha SLT-A35
The update requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run and is also available via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature.
If you’ve tried the new Digital Camera RAW update and noticed any changes, please let us know how it went.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9