Date: Friday, September 16th, 2011, 09:22
Category: News, Software
Maybe it’s a good thing that the software patch arrived before the actual units did. On Friday, Apple released Thunderbolt Software Update 1.0, a 60.3 megabyte download that provides support for the Apple Thunderbolt Display and bug fixes for Thunderbolt device compatibility.
The update should also be available via Mac OS X’s Software update feature and requires Mac OS X 10.7.1 to install and run.
If you’ve received your Apple Thunderbolt Display yet and tried the update with it, please let us know what you make of it via the comments.
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9
- Rumor: Apple, suppliers testing 1.5-inch displays for upcoming “iWatch”