Date: Friday, September 30th, 2011, 05:43
Category: News, Software
On Monday, Mozilla.org released version 7.0 of its Firefox web browser. The new version stands as an 28.2 megabyte download offered the following change:
- Fixed a rare issue where some users could find one or more of their add-ons hidden after a Firefox update.
Firefox 7.0.1 requires an Intel-based Mac and Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, let us know.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration