Date: Monday, October 3rd, 2011, 06:28
Category: iPhone, News
It’s the little leaks that make a difference.
Per iPhone-Ticker.de, Apple’s iPhone 4S has recently appeared in the inventory list for Vodafone’s German division.
The device was spotted in listings for various iPhone accessories on the mobile carrier’s website. The listing includes both white and black models of the iPhone 4S in 16, 32, and 64 GB capacities. These sizes and colors match perfectly with one expectation for the next generation iPhone model.
Fortunately, we only have to wait about 24 hours to find out whether Apple is releasing either the iPhone 4S, the iPhone 5 or both.
Stay tuned for additional details as they become available.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration