Date: Friday, October 7th, 2011, 06:24
Category: MacBook Pro, Pictures
This is weird.
But also kind of beautiful.
This may not be the way Steve Jobs thought he’d be memorialized, but it is amazing.
Take a gander and if you have any cool Steve Jobs stories of your own that you’d like to share, please send us an e-mail and we’ll have the best ones up on Monday.
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9
- Rumor: Apple, suppliers testing 1.5-inch displays for upcoming “iWatch”
- 13-inch MacBook Air inventory beginning to come up short, new models expected around WWDC