Date: Thursday, October 13th, 2011, 06:48
Category: Apple TV, News, Software
If there’s one universal truth, it’s this: updates are nifty.
Per Mac|Life, Apple on Wednesday released iOS 4.4 for its second-generation Apple TV set top device. The update adds Photo Stream as well as new content from the National Hockey League and Wall Street Journal Live functionalities to the device. That update also provides AirPlay mirroring for wireless playback from your iOS 5 device, and can be downloaded directly from your black Apple TV.
To update your Apple TV to the latest software, go to Settings -> General -> Update Software and follow the directions.
If you’ve installed the update and have any feedback to offer, please let us know.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts