Date: Friday, October 28th, 2011, 07:31
Category: News, Software
Early Friday, both HP and Epson released updated printer driver s for Apple’s Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7 operating systems.
HP Printer Drivers v.2.8 OS X and Epson Printer Drivers v.2.9 OS X
The HP Printer Drivers 2.8 includes the latest scanning and printing software for HP and Epson devices for Lion and Snow Leopard. HP’s latest drivers weigh in at 514.55MB download, while Epson’s are a 972.36MB download, respectively.
Both updates can be located and installed via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature and require either Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new drivers and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.
- Best Buy to begin $50 discount off iPhone 5 beginning this Sunday
- Apple expands Maps application’s 3D flyover coverage, accuracy to parts of California
- Rumor: Fifth-gen iPad to receive rear-facing mic, thinner, lighter design
- Dropbox updated to 2.0.21
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features