Date: Tuesday, November 1st, 2011, 04:12
Category: News, Software
Onyx, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.4.2. The new version, a 12.9 megabyte download adds the following fixes and changes:
- Show/hide QuickTime Player 7 Movie Inspector at launch.
- Force enabling AirDrop.
- Bugs corrected in the Parameters > iTunes panel.
- Bugs corrected in the Infos panel.
- Xcode isn’t required anymore to install the Network Link Conditioner Preferences Pane.
- If the Spotlight icon is hidden, it remains after repairing permissions from OnyX.
- New replacement icons.
- Help corrected, improved and reindexed.
Onyx 2.4.2 requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration