Date: Friday, November 18th, 2011, 04:54
Category: News, Software
- Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Mac OS X.
- Added support for Postbox 3.0.
- Added support for Growl 1.3.
- Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
- The Exclude my addresses feature now lets you specify additional addresses via Terminal, if you don’t want to clutter your “Me” card in Address Book.
- The Apple Mail plug-in installer is more resilient to permissions errors.
- Added example of using colored flags to sort spam messages in Apple Mail by spamminess.
- Added some logging to detect obscure errors when loading SpamSieve’s Apple Mail plug-in.
- Improved the French localization.
SpamSieve is available for a US$30 registration fee and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run. The new version can either be downloaded directly from the web site or brought up to the current version via the program’s built-in update feature.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts