Date: Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011, 03:01
Category: ipad, iPod, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, News, retail
As mentioned yesterday, Apple will be planning assorted discounts for this year’s Black Friday shopping holiday.
Per 9to5Mac, the discounts are in-line with last year’s prices with only modest discounts on their products. Price drops for their core products are as follows:
iPad 2: US$41 to US$61 Off
iPod nano: US$11 off
iPod Touch: US$21 to US$41 off
MacBook Air: US$101 off
MacBook Pro: US$101 off
iMac: US$101 off
Meanwhile, 3rd party accessories are also seeing some small discounts ranging from US$11-US$101.95 in savings for accessories such as iPad Smart Covers, iPhone battery packs and external hard drives.
These prices should be available for both online and local retail Apple store locations. For those who were planning to purchase from Apple retail anyway, it makes sense to wait until Friday. For those looking for more savings, other online retailers frequently their own Black Friday sales on Apple products as well. Depending on your location, those other online retailers may provide the added advantage of not charge sales tax on online orders. Apple’s online store does charge local sales tax on all orders due to its local presence in every state.
Stay tuned for additional details as they become available.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update