Date: Thursday, December 1st, 2011, 11:04
Category: How-To, wireless
You’ve gotten used to your Wi-Fi signal.
You rely on it.
You sometimes ponder writing a love note to your wireless router if it’s been reliable this month.
And still, there are times where your Wi-Fi signal breaks down and goes through the floor. Fear not, for the mighty Topher Kessler has written a killer guide to repairing Wi-Fi signal problems both via the Mac OS X end as well as the router end over on CNET.
And you should take a gander.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts