Date: Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 04:00
Category: News, Software
Late Thursday, Apple released version 5.1.1 of its Keynote document presentation application. The update, a 29.7 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- This update addresses issues when working with large Keynote presentations on Mac OS X 10.7.
- It also includes improvements in stability and accessibility for Keynote.
Keynote 5.1.1 retails for US$79.00 as part of the iWork ’09 suite and requires iWork ’09, an Intel processor and Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later to install and run. The update can also be located, snagged and installed via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature if Keynote is already installed on your Mac.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, let us know.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts