Date: Tuesday, December 13th, 2011, 13:03
Category: News, Software
It’s still not the sexiest update in the world, but it might help a bit.
On Tuesday, Microsoft released its Microsoft Office 2011 14.1.4 update. The update, a 112 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and features:
- This update fixes critical issues and also helps to improve security.
- It includes fixes for vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to overwrite the contents of your computer’s memory with malicious code.
Microsoft Office 2011 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update