Date: Monday, December 26th, 2011, 08:45
Category: iTunes, News
The 12 Days of Appmas has begun.
Per Pocketlint, Apple’s annual download giveaway began today and runs through January 6th. The free gifts kick off with some Coldplay tracks and videos from the band’s latest Apple-sponsored festival appearance and will feature additional music, apps, etc. with each one being available for just 24 hours.
Take a gander at the iTunes link and let us know what’s on your mind over in the comments section.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration