Date: Wednesday, January 4th, 2012, 06:40
Category: iPhone, News
If you’re in Asia or about to head over there, then the timing worked out.
The iPhone 4S handsetwill be available in China and 21 additional countries on Friday, January 13. eginning Friday, January 13, iPhone 4S will be available in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, China, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Grenada, Guam, Guinea Conakry, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Niger, Senegal, St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos and Uganda.
The iPhone 4S comes in either black or white for a suggested retail price of US$199 for the 16GB model, US$299 for the 32GB model and US$399 for the 64GB model. The handset will be available in China through the China Unicom wireless carrier.
Stay tuned for additional details as they become available.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update