Date: Monday, January 23rd, 2012, 08:07
Category: How-To, MacBook Pro
You like your MacBook Pro.
And if you paid extra for it, you’re probably pretty fond of your MacBook Pro’s backlit keyboard.
So when it goes south/doesn’t light up, there’s some room for consternation.
To this end, the cool cats over at MacFixIt have assembled a useful list of steps to take if your backlight fails at any point in time. Click the link, take a gander and with any luck, your darkened living room will soon be illuminated by that keyboard glow once again.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration