Date: Wednesday, January 25th, 2012, 08:00
Category: How-To, Software
You either love or hate Adobe Flash Player.
It’s there, it’s useful, but it can also act like a screaming, colicky infant and be more trouble than it’s worth.
Albeit it DOES allow you to watch hilarious cat videos on YouTube, so who are you to argue?
Even so, for those who ever wondered how they could get all the benefits of Flash Player content without having to have Flash Player itself installed on their Mac, one of the Mac Geek Gab podcast listeners contributed an outstanding how-to piece over to the cool cats at the Mac Observer.
Take a gander, see what you think and until HTML5 becomes the de facto standard, this might restore just a tiny bit of your sanity in the process.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration