Date: Friday, January 27th, 2012, 04:34
Category: Accessory, ipad
Ok, so you probably don’t have 40 iPads (or iOS devices in general) just laying around your house waiting to be charged. Still, if you have a business or school that does, the Anthro Charging Cart & Cabinet for Tablets is a storage cabinet on wheels that can store and recharge up to 40 iPads or Android tablets.
Per Macworld, the cart, which is on display at Macworld/iWorld in San Francisco has two compartments: one in the front for storing and charging the tablets, and one in the back for cable management and power outlets.
Although Anthro promotes the cabinet as one for storing iPads, the company has stated that Android tablets will work just fine with it as well, since it just uses the standard power cables that come with your tablet. This particular cabinet retails for US$1,499, but Anthro has other tablet/phone cabinets as well and also sells a cabinet that holds 20 tablets, along with ones that hold 20 or 40 phones.
Stay tuned for additional details as they become available.
- Apple expands Maps application’s 3D flyover coverage, accuracy to parts of California
- Rumor: Fifth-gen iPad to receive rear-facing mic, thinner, lighter design
- Dropbox updated to 2.0.21
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7