Date: Friday, January 27th, 2012, 13:11
Category: News, Software
On Monday, software giant Google released version 188.8.131.5205 of its popular Google Earth program. The new version, a 34 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Seamless imagery of geographic landscapes.
- Improved search results and suggestions.
- Biking and transit directions.
- Screenshot sharing via Google+.
Google Earth 184.108.40.20605 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts