Date: Monday, January 30th, 2012, 05:12
Category: Accessory, iPhone, News
Ok, this falls into the category of “both neat and useful”.
Per the cool cats at Mac|Life, Studio Neat has released the Glif+, a deluxe trifecta of contraptions that keep your iPhone securely mounted to a tripod. The pack contains the original Glif, the Serif, and the Ligature. You can use the kit with a Joby Gorilla Pod or a regular tripod meant for your DSLR, or you can turn the Glif+ into its own little tripod. The Glif+ retails for US$30 and is now on the Studio Neat site.
Take a gander at the video, which shows the Glif+ in action.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration