Date: Wednesday, March 7th, 2012, 09:07
Category: News, Software
On Tuesday, version 220.127.116.11 of the Skype VoIP application was released. The new version, a 22.7 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- Automatic Updates.
- Improved UI for group video calling.
- New full screen mode in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Ability to delete conversations.
- Ability to disable Audio Gain Control.
- Fixed: Chat messages aren’t shown after clearing recent conversations or closing the last one.
- Fixed: Choppy audio issue with USB headset while in group call.
- Fixed: Call toolbar does not appear after call is ended.
- Fixed: Selection of contacts in the contact list.
Skype 18.104.22.168 is available for free and requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9