Date: Wednesday, March 14th, 2012, 06:55
Category: News, Software
Late Tuesday, Apple released version 3.2.3 of Aperture, its pro-grade image editing application. The new version, a 635 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- Photos can now be deleted from Photo Stream .
- Addresses minor issues related to performance and stability.
Aperture retails for US$79.99 and requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run. If you have Aperture 3.0 installed, the most recent version can be located, snagged and installed via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature.
If you’re tried the new version and have any feedback, let us know via the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts