Date: Thursday, March 15th, 2012, 06:11
Category: News, Software
Late Wednesday, Apple posted its Digital Camera Raw Compatibility Update 3.10.0, an update designed to extend RAW image compatibility for the Aperture 3 and iPhoto ’11 applications.
The update, a 7.5 megabyte download, adds support for the following cameras:
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- Nikon D4
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX1
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ35
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ38
- Samsung NX200
- Sony Alpha NEX-7
- Sony NEX-VG20
The update requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run and is also available via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature.
If you’ve tried the new Digital Camera RAW update and noticed any changes, please let us know how it went.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts