Date: Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 06:11
Category: News, Software
Late Tuesday, Apple released its Software Installer Update patch. The upgrade, a 1.3 megabyte download, addresses an issue that may prevent certain Apple software from installing under the Mac OS X 10.6.8 operating system.
The update requires an Intel-based Mac and Mac OS X 10.6.8 to install and run.
If you’ve tried the patch and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts