Date: Tuesday, March 27th, 2012, 07:50
Category: News, Software
Early Wednesday, software developer Telestream has released version 126.96.36.199 of Flip4Mac, its QuickTime components package which allows for Windows Media files to be viewed, imported and converted under Mac OS X. The new release, a 25.2 megabyte download, includes the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed possible crashing and display issues in the browser plugin.
- Numerous fixes in the licensing engine to deal with closed networks and new installations under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Flip4Mac 188.8.131.52 is available for free but can go as high as US$179 depending on the version purchased. The new version requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update