Date: Wednesday, March 28th, 2012, 16:02
Category: News, Software
On Wednesday, Apple released version 10.6.1 of its iTunes multimedia/jukebox application. The new version, a 64.9 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Fixes several issues that may cause iTunes to unexpectedly quit while playing videos, changing artwork size in Grid view, and syncing photos to devices.
- Addresses an issue where some iTunes interface elements are incorrectly described by VoiceOver and WindowEyes.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive while syncing iPod nano or iPod shuffle.
- Resolves an ordering problem while browsing TV episodes in your iTunes library on Apple TV.
iTunes 10.6.1 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration