Date: Thursday, April 26th, 2012, 15:21
Category: News, Software
VirtualBox, an open source x86 virtualization project available for free has just hit version 4.1.14. The new version, a 91.5 megabyte download, features the following fixes and changes:
- Network: fixed the problem with packets larger than MTU-4 when PCnet or PRO/1000 was bridged to certain types of adapters on OS X hosts (bug #3783).
- NAT: fixed a segfault under rare circumstances.
- 3D Support: fixed Windows WDDM video driver crash for SMP guests (bugs #10200, #10331).
- Windows Guest Additions, VRDP: fixed occasional text corruption (bug #3001).
VirtualBox 4.1.14 is available for free and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, please let us know.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration