Date: Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012, 09:26
Updates: they’re a good thing.
Late Tuesday, Dropbox released version 1.4.2 of its cloud-based storage client for Mac OS X. The new version, a 20.8 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed performance problem when syncing a lot of files.
Dropbox 1.4.2 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts