Date: Tuesday, May 8th, 2012, 12:14
Category: News, Software
On Tuesday, Microsoft released its Microsoft Office 2011 14.2.2 update. The update, a 110 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and features:
- This update includes fixes for vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to overwrite the contents of your computer’s memory with malicious code.
Microsoft Office 2011 14.2.2 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run and for the Service Pack 1 updater to have been previously installed.
The company also released version 12.3.3 of its Microsoft Office 2008 suite for Mac. The update, a 217.9 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and features:
- The update includes fixes for vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to overwrite the contents of your computer’s memory with malicious code.
Microsoft Office 2008 12.3.3 requires Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the update and have anything to report back, let us know.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update