Date: Thursday, May 24th, 2012, 12:07
Category: News, Software
On Thursday, Apple released version 3.2.4 of Aperture, its pro-grade image editing application. The new version, which is available as a direct download or via Mac OS X’s Software update feature, is a 635 megabyte download and offers the following fixes and changes:
- Improves stability on Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- Addresses an issue that could prevent the Viewer from updating correctly after editing a photo using an external editor.
Aperture 3.2.4 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6.8 or Mac OS X 10.7.3 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update