Date: Friday, May 25th, 2012, 06:10
Category: Hack, iOS, ipad, iPhone, iPod, security
Absinthe works on A4-powered devices and A5 ones, like the iPhone 4S and new iPad. It won’t work on the iPad 2, however and the JailbreakUntethered site has explanations on how to get this going on your device.
If you’ve tried the jailbreak and have any feedback, please let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update