Date: Tuesday, June 5th, 2012, 14:21
Category: News, Software
On Thursday, Parallels released version 7.0.15095 of its Parallels Desktop virtualization software. The new update, a 306 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Support for Windows 8 Release Preview (experimental).
- Download and install Windows 8 Release Preview right from the Parallels Wizard.
Parallels Desktop 7 retails for US$79.99 and requires a 64-bit Intel-based processor, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later, 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended to run Windows 7), at least 700 MB of space available on the boot volume for Parallels Desktop installation and 15 GB of available disk space for Windows.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update