Date: Tuesday, June 12th, 2012, 06:02
Category: News, Software
On Monday, Apple released iMovie 9.0.6, the latest version of its consumer-level video editing application. The new version, a 1.08 gigabyte download, which is available through the Mac App Store’s updater and Mac OS X’s Software Update feature, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Enhancements for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
- Language support for Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian.
iMovie 9.0.6 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts