Date: Monday, June 25th, 2012, 16:25
Category: News, Software
– Support for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
– Signed code to work with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion’s ‘Gatekeeper’ feature.
– Bug fix for a crash when typing with Chinese Pinyin input on OS X 10.7 Lion.
– Fix for certain graphical glitches where small black rectangles would appear in certain applications.
– Improve font discovery.
– Prevent an occasional hang while updating CrossTie profiles.
– Fix a crash in Civilization IV and V in windowed mode.
– Fix an issue where applications could appear frozen after being minimized into the Dock, even though they were still running.
– Fix an error opening documents with parentheses ‘()’ in their filenames.
– Added support for Microsoft Visio 2010.
– Added support for Microsoft Project 2010.
– Integration of Wine 1.4.1, which includes many, many bug fixes and improvements over Wine 1.4.0, as well as improved translations for many languages.
– Bug fix for microphone detection for Rosetta Stone 3.
– Fix a crash for certain files PowerPoint 2010.
– Improvements to Japanese input when running Internet Explorer 7.
– Improvements to graphics card detection.
– Allow for graphics driver detection in CrossTie files.
– Better installation notes during CrossTie installations.
CrossOver 11.2.0 retails for US$59.95 and requires Mac OS X 10.5 and or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.